Office Professional 2016: Fully installed versions of Outlook, Publisher, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote For 1 PC Store files in the cloud with OneDrive
Office Professional Plus 2016: Includes full applications in Office Professional 2016, as well as Skype for Business.
With this key you can work like a pro with Office Professional 2016. Best for those who want Office with Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016 on one PC.
· Work smarter with “Tell Me”: The Tell Me box shows you a list of commands which helps you perform important tasks even if you don’t know how to do something.
· Get Quick Answers with Insights: Insights lets you search for information from within Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint using Microsoft’s Bing search engine. The results appear right in Office, not in a web browser.
· Collaborate and Declutter in Outlook: Outlook 2016 helps you work more efficiently, collaborate more easily, and manage email overload, including Fast integration with other Office applications, Collaboration with work groups, Cleaning up clutter.
· New Analysis and Forecasting Features in Excel: Excel 2016 has gotten quite a bit more powerful. New features include Pulling in data from almost anywhere, More charting options, Predicting the future.
· Real-Time Co-Authoring in Word: If several people are working on the same Word document that is stored in OneDrive for Business, real-time co-authoring allows multiple users to collaborate, edit, and update simultaneously.· Sharing Becomes Easy: Word 2016, Excel 2016, and PowerPoint 2016 now have Share buttons at the top right of the window.
· The Ribbon Has a New Look: In Office Professional 2016, the default background for the ribbon tabs is the color of the application’s icon.
· Lync: Office 2016 Professional Plus suite is that Lync is now called Skype for Business.